Buying or selling a property in Mykonos can be an uphill and stressful struggle particularly for foreign investors who are not familiar with the local market. The buyers from abroad ignore the complexities of the Greece legal and taxation system and are not prepared to face the time consuming bureaucratic processes. It is also very possible that they are not willing or able to make their own research about how to proceed with the right investment.
Dreamyard Real Estate Services goes above and beyond the typical services offered during a property sale or leasing transaction. We behave each client in a particular way focusing with care and commitment to their investment criteria, priorities, and preferences!
Our objective is to provide the right customised guidance to our clients so that they proceed smoothly to the right decision.
More importantly, we take special care in treating them in the most confidential and discreet way aiming the making of strong relationships based on mutual respect and trust!
Consultancy Services for Buyers
We provide a full range of consultancy services, which fit the criteria of our client’s investment strategy:
• we design together the core of their strategy, setting the goals and return targets
• we select carefully the properties which fit the criteria of our client’s strategy
• we explain on each case the advantages and potential risks related to market trends, the property cycle stage and any imminent or underway changes -taxation, regulatory, economic, etc- that may affect our clients’ property portfolio performance
Consultancy Services for Owners & Sellers
For the same reasons, we are able to offer a complete hands-off experience to our customers in the sale or lease process of their property:
• we set up a full range of actions resulting the property’s value upgrade
• we identify the best rental strategy to maximise the returns on invested capital i.e. seasonal, long term, or short term rentals
• we provide pricing strategies based on the property’s sale status and the comparative market analysis