Newly built seafront villa for sale in Mykonos
Elegance and simplicity are harmoniously embodied in this newly built seafront villa, laid just a few meters away from the blue waters of Kalo Livadi bay in Mykonos. The property’s exceptional design, the large indoor and outdoor areas, its equipment and facilities, the generous landscaped surrounding of 0.5 ha, and of course the proximity to the popular beach result in a superb holiday destination!
The 9-bedroom property features a residence of about 1,080 habitable sq.m., which takes advantage of the sloping ground and spreads over 4 levels:
– The main entrance is on the level (0), featuring a large open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen. This is the main off-season entertainment space, which opens out to the big alfresco dining and BBQ area. Two (2) suites are also part of this level while a third one is fully independent being accessed only from outdoors.
Two different built stairs lead to the upper and lower level, respectively.
– The level (+1) is on the top of the villa, featuring the grand master bedroom that benefits from a spacious veranda and amazing views.
– The level (-1) is the pool level, featuring a large living area in an open plan layout with the main dining area, opening onto the pool terrace. An inox style professional kitchen, a gym with showers, and two (2) suites more are included to this level as well.
– The lowest level of the property (-2), being accessed only from outdoor stairs, features three (3) more suites.
The soutwest-facing villa has been designed to take full advantage of the outdoor space that benefits from uninterrupted sea views. Several terraces of 1,070 sq.m. overall size offer an abundance of relaxation and entertainment. The large sunbathing terrace surrounding the uniquely shaped triangular pool of 101 sq.m., the pergola-covered dining and BBQ area, several lounge areas and the Mediterranean garden make this luxury resort an oasis overlooking the blue Aegean sea.
Equipment and facilities
This newly-built seafront villa in Mykonos comes with important facilities needed for its operation:
– sea view terraces or verandas outside all suites
– underfloor heating system
– an inox style professional kitchen
– a gym
– a maid room
– two gated entrances to the property
– several parking areas
– a water tank for the domestic use
– a water tank collecting the rain water to use it for the irrigation of the garden
– a sewage tank providing biological wastewater treatment
– a large tunnel serving as machinery and storage area
Location and distances from other areas
The greater area of Kalo Livadi, is currently featuring the greatest development among all areas of Mykonos island in the construction of both luxury villas and hotels. The long sandy beach with the turquoise waters may have become popular for its unparalleled beauty, but it is now the hottest spot for real estate investment on the island.
The property is located just 20m. away from the water, while the beautiful beach is only 300 m. further. The main spots of the island are within the following distances away from it:
– Mykonos Town, 10 km
– N’Ammos Village, 13 km
– International airport, 9 km
– New port marina (in Tourlos), 12 km
– Ano Mera village, 3 km