We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website.
By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission where necessary and appropriate, for disclosures referred to in this policy.
Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
Your personal data is controlled ultimately by Dreamyard I.K.E., a company registered in Grrece with VAT registration number 800808408 whose registered office is in Ano Mera, Mykonos 84600, Greece.
Purposes of the collection of your data
One of the purposes of our website is to inform you of who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal information (including name, and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. We would therefore use your personal information in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
- create services that may meet your needs.To optimise our services we may wish to use your personal data for direct marketing. As we respect your privacy we will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required we will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please contact us as set out below. We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.